The Resource 13 minutes
- 13 minutes
- Statement of responsibility
- directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel
- Title variation
- Thirteen minutes
- Georg Elser was a man who could have changed world history and saved millions of human lives, if only he had had 13 more minutes.With 13 more minutes, the bomb he had personally assembled would have torn apart Adolf Hitler and his henchmen. But this was not to be, and on 8 November 1939, Hitler left the scene of the attempted assassination earlier than expected – leaving Elser to fail catastrophically. Who was this man who recognized the danger emanating from Hitler sooner than many others, who took action when everybody else, including the German generals, meekly followed orders or kept silent? What did he see, which our parents or grandparents did not see or want to see? The man who told his torturers to their faces that he wanted to prevent the bloodshed of the imminent world war?
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director, Oliver Hirschbiegel ; screenwriters, Fred Breinersdorfer, Léonie-Claire Breinersdorfer ; producers, Boris Ausserer, Oliver Schündler, Fred Breinersdorfer ; camera, Judith Kaufmann
- Intended audience
- NZ Rating R16: Restricted to persons 16 years and over. NOTE: Violence & content that may disturb
- Censorship classification : R16 - Restricted to persons 16 years and over.
- Note : Violence & content that may disturb
- Language note
- In German with optional English language subtitles
- Christian Friedel, Katharina Schüttler, Burghart Klaussner, Johann von Bülow
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 13 minutes
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 13 minutes
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.thamescoromandel.kotui.org.nz/resource/hrNhNp1CK9I/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.thamescoromandel.kotui.org.nz/resource/hrNhNp1CK9I/">13 minutes</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.thamescoromandel.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.thamescoromandel.kotui.org.nz/">Thames-Coromandel District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Thames-Coromandel District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...