The Resource 100-year-old tuataras!
- 100-year-old tuataras!
- Statement of responsibility
- Topper Evans
- Title variation
- One hundred year old tuataras!
- Hundred year old tuataras!
- Tuataras are special animals because theyre old in many ways. Theyre part of an order of reptiles that first appeared more than 200 million years ago! They can also live more than 100 years! Readers fascinated by these odd animals will love learning why theyre only found in New Zealand and how they adapted characteristics of many different kinds of animals, including amphibians, reptiles, and even fish! With full-color photographs showing off these features in great detail, this book is sure to impress young readers
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- World's longest-living animals
- Target audience
ContextContext of 100-year-old tuataras!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 100-year-old tuataras!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.thamescoromandel.kotui.org.nz/resource/1hhwZiWfPII/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.thamescoromandel.kotui.org.nz/resource/1hhwZiWfPII/">100-year-old tuataras!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.thamescoromandel.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.thamescoromandel.kotui.org.nz/">Thames-Coromandel District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Thames-Coromandel District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...